I have a lot on my mind right now.
I have a bajillion of things to do. And i'm too occupied with my thoughts i can't accomplish anything. I am distracted. And incoherent, again. There are lots of things i have to do and i want to do. Aarggg.
This week is probably the last week of my first year here in HS. Well, the last regular school day week but you know what i mean. Ehh. I don't know why but it bothers me when i think about it. The last week of school.
I mean, i have been waiting for this year to end. But now that it's ending, it's like i'm taking back whatever i said. There's an exception.
Gahr. It's like, everything's crashing all at the same time. It's like there's this conspiracy against me.Okay, I think i just sounded paranoid there.HAHA. I don't know. You know how inaccurate i am when it comes to explaining my feelings. I'll just end it here.
...
I am finally done with Parish Involvement. Weeeeee.
I am not planning to take a summer job in Mcdo. They're cheap. It's about 40 pesos an hour and the maximum hrs you can work is like 4 hrs. You can do the math but it will not change the fact that it is cheap shit. No fucking way am i taking that job.
Fuck it, Avril Lavigne's "When You're Gone" is playing. Here we go again.
Okay. I'm still occupied with my thoughts. Eh. There's a lot going on in me. And it fucking irritates me. What's wrong with me? I have badly wanted this year to end but now that the end is approaching, i am starting to take back my words. Because for one, i'll be lonely again. And i hate it. Because when i'm alone, it does nothing but eat me alive. I don't get it because i have been waiting for this, for my misery to end, for me to finally escape my problems and just relax.
But that's not the problem here. I'm definite. I'll find a way to be sane this summer. It's just something else that's bugging me.
I will not expound more to that. But i'm pretty sure after this school year, i'm finally free from all this burden i'm carrying. Wheeeeee. So as of this moment, i am trying not to mind my problems because for the love of god it's the last week of school already. I might as well enjoy it and live freely. Screw all the Problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment