I watched Strangers Again the other day (dude watch i swear!!!!), and man it really hit me which is why I'm typing this message down. I hope I don't regret this Hahaha.
Anyway, this line really got me and I just wanted to share it with you. Hope it's not too awkward, lol.
"I think… that if life separates us and we end up on totally different places, i’ll always remember when our lives aligned for this period of time… and I’ll be thankful for that. And I hope that wherever you are that you’ll be thankful too. And that’s the best we can wish for…"
I just wanted to drop by to say that I am so thankful to have met you, Gab. I don't regret a second that we were together. You made me happier than I've ever been. You deserve to be happy, Gab. Thank you for loving me. I feel so lucky to have been loved by someone like you. Thank you so much, Gab, for everything.
There are so many things I have to say to you, so many things left unsaid, but maybe we can talk about them all when we're both ready someday. I also wish that maybe one day, we can still be friends. I still want to, and I know it's possible. I really can't wait for the day when we can be cool around each other, no tension/awkwardness whatsoever and we can just laugh about the good times, and be better friends than we were before. I'll look forward to that day.
But until then,
I really hope you're happy, Gab. Please know that I will always care for you, okay? You'll always be in my prayers. I only hope for the best for you. I really can't apologize enough for everything I've put you through, but in the end, I still do hope that you were thankful that we happened.
Look forward to college, you'll have so much fun and I'm sure you'll find your Autumn, and I'll be happy for you.
HIS REPLY:
Hey thanks for that . It means a hell of a lot to me. And im sorry i didnt say hi to you last friday or talk to you i guess i was and still am not used to situations like that. Seriously im like the most awkward person ever. But yea if i see you again ill say hi and maybe we could talk a bit. IF im brave enough. Haha. And those pictures suck. Cause i look like shit in pictures. Just saying. I hope you're doing well man. And i know you're having fun and you're happy so im happy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment