Thursday, September 15, 2011

On disturbing memories:

We are human.
We screw up.
We fuck up.
We make mistakes.
We do things we'll regret.
To err is to be human.

So everytime a disturbing memory resurfaces and I cringe and flinch at everything I've done in the past, I just have to simply forgive myself, accept and move on.

I'm not alone in this.

For one, I can say that it was okay to do such because it was with my first boyfriend. He was someone special, and he was not just some random hookup. So I applaud myself for that.

Second, BLAME THE TEENAGE HORMONES. Pretty sure our parents and millions of other teenage kids have gone through this... and have pretty much gone farther than I have.
Thank God we did not push further on, oh lord, our dignity.

It's okay. Teenagers are crazy. We are reckless. We do crazy, stupid shit. We get horny. We fuck around. We're wired this way. We're growing up, experiencing things for the first time, we're young and curious.

But now I know better.
I learned.
And that's what matters.
:)

Also, forget the people who may noticed/witnessed you fooling around. They'll just think of you guys as 2 stupid teenagers who were young, naive and inlove. Forgive yourselves, AND MAKE SURE TO NEVER SEE THOSE PEOPLE, EVER. Your image is forever ruined loooooool.

Ah well. It could be worse. Thank God they weren't your parents.
Calm dooooooown! They'll probably just laugh about it and shrug it off.

No comments: