Thursday, December 20, 2007

Head Down to Hide the Tears...

This day was Unbelievable. I'll Bullet.This will be Random.
  • Christmas Party- SUCKED.We did absolutely NOTHING.I didn't even take a single shot.My camera was absolutely useless.
  • Skinny Jeans- Morning, Me and Joyce kept on annoying Selina that she'll get a BR coz she was wearing Skinny Jeans.Hah.xD.And Joyce was pretty annoyed with some girls wearing Skinny Jeans because it was unfair.We were forbidden to wear those.Ms. Cadano's fault.Ugh.
  • Anorexic- I was mistaken for being an Anorexic just because i was the only one who didn't eat.I was just not in the mood okay? Degs kept on calling me a fat ass.And some other guys were teasing me that i was on a diet.Ms. Cadano singled me out! The Horror.Agh!
  • His Gift - I accepted it but i was really reluctant about it.I mean, it just feels weird for me.I've never accepted a gift from a guy who likes me.NEVER.This was my first time actually.It was....agh.It felt weird and awkward and uncomfortable.I was completely freaked out.I only took it coz people were pressuring me.They said he starved just to save money for it.I didn't want to be a heartless cruel bitch, that was the ONLY reason why i accepted it.
  • Hyperness with Joyce - Me and Joyce went Hyper and Crazy and High.We were dancing and laughing and giggling like crazy and screaming and jumping.Ms. Cadano was looking at us like WTF.Ms. Cadano was like, Ara, why are you so happy? HAHAHA.I replied, Ms. it's Christmas! Nyahahaha.xD.I went hyper because **Codename Soon** was outside our classroom.I was like, WTF is he doing here?! Well, i don't really like him as much as i like Lindt, only an infatuation.But it made me go kilig.Hahaha.xD.
  • "Friends" - I was quite disappointed for some reason.Idk.
  • Tearing Up - I felt like crying the whole time.Idk.For no apparent reason.For some unknown reason.Idk.Shallow things but i don't know if they're the reason.I'm Confused.While my classmates were eating, tears ran down.I couldn't stop myself.Thankfully, No one noticed because i was in one corner.I just felt like crying.It's true, i have the Depression sickness.Idk.Maybe it came from my mom because she died from Depression 2 years ago.Maybe it runs in the family or something.IdkIf you're not suffering from Depression, then you wouldn't understand what i'm going through.I'm extremely sensitive.
  • Lesbo Teasing with Justin and Poch -They were teasing me that i was a lesbian.Geezus, everyone thinks i'm Lesbian! FYI: I AM NOT A LESBIAN.Enough Said.They kept on making me choose from 2 different hot celebrities and they kept on saying i was guilty.They were even asking who my crush was.Then we somewhat ended up talking about Meatspin.UGH.Traumatizing.
  • Craziest thing i did for a Guy - I Ditched going to my Dad's Christmas Party and i was on the edge of commuting by myself to go back to CSA to give Neko's gift.It was traffic so i thought i wouldn't make it plus all the taxis were filled.I just planned on waiting for him to come back, hoping to catch him and give his present.I asked random people from his Condominium if they saw him.I even asked the guards if i could just drop his gift off.I decided to eat by their canteens and i was surprised when he passed by! I ran as quick as i could and gave him my present.It took me more than an hour just to wait for him.That's Crazy there.
  • Me Time - I was locked out outside our house.Nobody was home.I guess it was pretty ironic.Everything happens for a reason.If it weren't for that, i would've been bawling my eyes out at home and probably slashing myself and feeling hindi mapakali.It was actually a blessing in disguise.I was able to give Neko his gift and i was even able to shop last minute for my Dad and Siblings' Christmas Gifts and i got to enjoy the view from our Roofdeck.It's nice doing it once in a while.It was the perfect time, i just needed some time alone.I was out for more than 4 hours.It was worth it.Definitely.
  • Say Alonzo - I saw her in our Condominium.She's a former housemate of PBB Season 1.
I'm off.Blog Hiatus.It's the Holidays.I'll be in the Province and we'll be in China for 5 days.I'll be blogging as soon as i can.Merry Christmas Everyone.

P.S. I already edited the blog entry yesterday.

Teh Tough Weed

No comments: