Monday, December 31, 2007

How Close is Close Enough?

Okay.So i'm back to Reality.

Well, the trip was fun.I thought it would be sucky but i guess everything turned out great after all.Funny Filipinos.xD.I kinda miss Mr. Orange n' Lemons.Some dude from the trip.It was nothing actually, i just found him quite attractive.I call him Orange n' Lemons coz he looks like one of the members of the former band.Hah.xD.Plus, he has a great sense of style.He reminds me of Natsume (Refer to Anime show, Alice Academy) coz he always had this kid along with him and he was some mysterious dude i couldn't really figure out.Beh.Whatever, all we did was stare at each other.But in the end i just laughed it off coz it was silly.It was just some dumb trip anyways.Geez.

It was bloody cold in China.It's like ripping your skin off and burning it into pieces kind of cold.Siighhh.Indeed, it was a great trip.It was actually beginning to feel like Christmas during that 5 day trip.And it felt good.

But here i am, stuck back to Reality.And again, the crapiness of life is happening.Ugh.I didn't want to wake up yet from that Dream.And now that i'm awake, i have to live life again.A crappy one.

Oh well.I shouldn't have been so attached.I should have remained indifferent during the trip.It hurt when i had to say goodbye to my fellow tourmates.Siigghhh.I'll be over this soon.

Lol.I still remember my first time to pee in their toilet.It made me laugh hard.It was silly, squatting in an area, peeing in this toilet in the ground.Hahahahah.xD.I'll post a picture of it soon.xD.

Yeaahh.So back to Reality.

Happy New Year Everyone! I won't be doing a New Year's Resolution, i mean, come on, it's not like we're supposed to right? Haha.I'm off.I'm on my insomniac mode and it's already 7 in the morning.I'll be sleeping.

Teh Tough Weed.

P.S. I'll be putting up a new layout soon.

No comments: