Monday, December 17, 2007

Such Fragile Broken Things

Today's the first day of our PTs.Agh.Torment i tell you.

Morning, i was studying like crazy for i didn't get to study well yesterday due to the distraction of my iPod.Once i have the earphones on my ear, i'm telling you, You can't take them off.xD.

I kept on changing spots because i was distracted by such annoying screaming asses.I couldn't damn study coz they were all so effing noisy.I had to change a spot every 5 minutes or so just because people kept on crowding around me.

Darren was present today! Yayness! Me and Joyce were arguing over her crush again.The dude's MOINE! Ahahah.xD.Then i fooled her that i won't be going to the Christmas Party coz my flight was on that day.Hah.

Recess, i was then again distracted by some people.Idk, it's just hard studying with some noisy asses around.Or if not, annoying asses who are playing and flirting instead of damn studying.I had to always get away from them whenever they crowded around.For some reason, i can't study when Selina talks.Idk, it's just that there's something in her voice that distracts me and just makes me listen to what she says.As much effort as i try to concentrate on my reviewer, i always end up listening to her.xD.

The tests were bloody hard.I didn't expect SS to be THAT hard.I mean, i studied like Mad for that but during the test i had an F-ing mental block.AGH.Of all the damn things.JOY.Thanks to that, i think i'm flunking that test.Plus i didn't even get to study one part! Argh.I didn't study that bloody part which had lots of items in the test.JOY.

Dismissal was the better part of the day.It felt like Summer.Yesss.I loved the weather no matter how hot it was.I wish i had my camera.Daang it.Oh well.It was fun chasing around Joycce with my bag.Hard to Get! Matrix! WTF! xD.We kept on passing by Alec and Darren's group and we kept on saying hi to each other.Snobs.xD.Roamed around and stuffs with Jamie and Soulja boy over Joyce's phone and yeah.

Then me and joyce walked round the field talking about Lindsay Lohan's movie, I know who killed me.Oh kewl.It's a gory film.I like Blood.xD.

Afterwards Joyce had to go so i went to my bus.We were also leaving that time as well.I ended up in the front seats with Neko.JOY.My busmates were at it again.It annoys me really.Neko and I pretty much talked about random things on the ride home.I loved the ride home coz i was listening to Joshua Bell's O Mio Babbino Caro.Aaaahhh.I'm inlove with it.Such a beautiful music.Romance of the Violins.Gah.I SRSLY want to learn how to play the violin.It's for people like me.Violins are deep and expressive.Oh Yes.And the scenery going home was nice too along with the soothing sound of the violins.Aaahh.

When i went home, ate was not there so i had to go around looking for her.I planned on going up the roofdeck to listen to a couple classical sounds and enjoy the summer view from up there but there was this dude there so i freaked out so I ended up staying at my Tito's house for the meantime.I ate downstairs with Kuya and then watched a couple bunch of shows.

So that's the day.I'm off.I'll go idiotic with Science.Pray that Mental Block will not strike on me again.

No comments: