Hhhmm.It seems that i am absolutely hopeless on this layout thing.UGH.Whatever.I might be blogging here.idk.depends.if i feel like it.It's not as if someone' reads my crap anyways.
I hate this computer.Once again, it's bitching and pissing me off.I demand for a laptop.Wait, no, i want a keyboard.Yeah, hella better than a laptop.And I also want a lomo cam.Yeah.Wootness.xD.
Hhhmm.Today was my mom's annual crappy christmas party.The competition against Makati and Sucat was extremely high.As usual.Competitive asses.Well, i was expecting us (Makati) to get owned this year.Every year, it's always Makati who mostly wins.But this year, it seems that Sucat is quite a competition.We got owned.Well, only in the dance contest thing.But other than that, Makati won overall.Hah.As expected.I have a feeling there was even a bribery or something.xD.
This year's theme was Filipiniana.I swear, Tagalog Masses are LOOOONG. T_T I was all grumpy in the morning since it was a bloody 8 am on a saturday morning and mom was rushing me and pressuring me like hell to look presentable for the damn event.Geezus Christ, i've just experienced hell week and all i wanted was to sleep all saturday but i had to bloody wake up so fucking early.I was all like, Geezus Christ, It's fucking 8 am in the morning and you expect me to smile and look presentable?
That got me Pretty much in a bad mood this morning.
The party was...err, boring.as usual.Some old people stuff.I only wanted the food part since the food there was great.Oh yeah, also the money giving part! Hah! xD.Sadly, i'm too old for that.I wasn't given moneh! TT~TT
So old people were dancing along to the papaya dance and the itaktak mo dance and those whatever kiddy dance.Seriously, it was DISTURBING. You shoulda seen my mom.I was so embarassed. o____o
Mhhmm.There was also that Lakanbini thing.It was the most interesting part of the program.Couple #2 was the perfect couple.The girl got me all lesboooo.xD.And the dood was effing Hawt.xD.Hah.Ate Des is indeed great in playing the bass, keyboards, guitar and also singing.She's multi-talented! She's my idooool! xD.
So that concludes the party.Egad.My mom still freaks me out.SRSLY.D:
No comments:
Post a Comment